Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Random pictures and observations

I've been getting up in the morning and taking walks with Mike.  Yes, you heard right.  I've been getting up and going for walks BEFORE my coffee.  I can do that, since I go to bed around 9:30.  Nothing on TV and no kids to wait up for! 

I take my iphone with me, just in case I see something interesting.  Here are a few observations:

KBR Park near our house
House on our street.  Looks like a cross in the window?
Planning on getting a better picture.

Every morning,  household help sweeps the driveway
and the street around the houses.  This helps to keep the houses clean.

Not sure if you can see it in this picture, but there is a power line that is crossing
the street.  The truck driver had to stop, reach out of the window and move it out of the way so that
the truck could pass under.

Power lines across the walkway at KBR park.  I could have reached up
and touched the one on the bottom. 
Lake at KBR park near our house
It is common to see men walking with their arms around one another.
It's a sign of friendship, nothing more.

No comments: