Saturday, September 15, 2012

Somebody's gotta do it...

While I've been taking care of things in Memphis, somebody has to work.  Mike has been busy in India getting settled into his new job.

One of the best parts of his job is getting to know the people and culture of India.  There is a K-12 school on the property of one of the mills.  Mike toured it on a recent visit to the mill and met the teachers and students.






Before he went, he wrote a letter to each of the teachers telling them how much he appreciated them and thanking them for the wonderful job they are doing.

Once we get settled, I'm going to go visit the school.  Hopefully, there will some way I can help there.

4 comments:

Missy said...

I think the happiest person in the room is Mike. Love the expression on the boy to his left in the picture. Maybe Mike got his seat. :)

Allison said...

Just goes to show you how similar kids are everywhere! :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome! We miss you guys!

Missy said...

Now, that I have studied his face some more, I think he is really saying "Not another picture!" LOL Typical kid.